Via dei Gaggini 3, 6500 Bellinzona, Switzerland
+41 91 814 16 61 - Fax : +41 91 814 16 99
TRAINING CENTRE FOR LOCAL AUTHORITIES CENTRO DI FORMAZIONE PER GLI ENTI LOCALI
The training centre was set up in 2002. It is attached directly to the Professional training Division of the Department for Education, Culture and Sport of the Canton of Ticino.
Its aim is to offer training for both civil servants and politicians working in Ticino local authorities in order to make them more prepared in facing the changes that involve local authorities.
In particular it promotes:
- Courses for obtaining the title of “Segretario comunale”, the chief of local authorities administration:
- Courses for developing public management and governance skills;
- Courses for staff workers in local authorities
- Courses for local politicians;
- Course for people working in the field of social services and assurances.
- Other thematic courses on specific issues.
It employs 5 people on a full-time basis and calls on the services of numerous instructors and consultants working both within and outside the Canton’s civil service. The purpose of the centre is to identify and meet training needs, to organise and assess courses and also partly to provide actual teaching.
Director : Mr Carlo DONADINI
Contact person: Mr Paolo GRUGNOLA
Telephone: +41 91 814 16 62
Category of membership: Treasurer / Vice-President