Villa Rehfus, Rehfusplatz 11, 77694 Kehl, Germany
+49 7851 740 70 - Fax : +49 7851 740 733
EURO-INSTITUTE INSTITUT POUR LA COOPERATION TRANSFRONTALIERE – INSTITUT FÜR GRENZÜBERSCHREITENDE ZUSAMMENARBEIT
The Euro-Institut is a Franco-German institution financed by French and German public supporters.
It was founded in 1993 as a French-German structure for advanced training and advice.
The institute’s work is directed at public administration in Germany and France.
Most important task:
- reducing obstacles in cross border cooperation by organizing training sessions and giving advice about regional and European administration / cross border cooperation
- as a competence centre
- by taking mediator and forum functions
- inter-cultural cooperation by a bi-national staff
- interregional / transnational organization
- training sessions and practical solutions for questions concerning cross border cooperation
- training sessions on comparative analysis of politico-administrative systems in France, Germany and Switzerland
- training sessions on selected thematic problems of cross-border cooperation
- training sessions on intercultural-, project- and network-management
- training sessions on European Governance
- inhouse-training sessions in accordance with your special needs
Contact person: BECK
Telephone: +49 7851 7407 27
Category of membership: Ordinary / Member of the Bureau