GENERAL ASSEMBLY OF ENTO
According to the Statutes, the General Assembly is a meeting of all members of the association. It is convened by the President once a year. The President also convenes extraordinary sessions at the Bureau’s request or at the request of one-third of the members entitled to vote.
The General Assembly decides the general lines of the association’s work. It approves the President’s annual report and the financial report from the Treasurer, as well as the association’s accounts and annual budget.
ENTO BUREAU 2016-2018
During 2016 ENTO General Assembly new election of the Bureau took place. The newly elected ENTO Bureau is composed as follow:
- Paolo Crugnola, ENTO President,
- Boris Bakota, Former President,
- PIerre Petit, Vice-president for relations with members from Western Europe,
- Giorgi Meshkidze, Vice-president for relations with members from Eastern Europe
- Gert Fieguth, Vice-president for developing innovative projects
- Jean Paul Plassard, Treasurer.
A newsletter that informs, announces, reminds, advises, instructs, advertises, and communicates …
The newsletter of ENTO is a short publication that contains specific information about the organization of ENTO and its activities.